The latest 4 Shires Investment Commentary for Q2 & Q3 2019, is now available to view and download.
Click here to view the investment commentary online.
The topics in this commentary include:
- Clouds on the Horizon, Sun coming through
- Monetary Distortions, Negative Interest Rates
- The UK Election & The Economy
- European Property Activity
- US Election Demographics
- China and Hong Kong
- Stocks: Babcock, Telecom Plus, AIM Market Review
- Markets: Equity vs. Bond Valuations, Energy Market Changes
- Compliance Section
If you would like to receive the investment commentary by email, please fill in your name and email address using the form at the bottom of this page.
Risk Disclaimer: The value of investments and the income you get from them may fall as well as rise, and there is no certainty that you will get back the amount of your original investment. You should also be aware that past performance may not be a reliable guide to future performance. This document is not intended as investment advice. Any security mentioned in this commentary is for information purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy. 4 Shires, its clients and its staff may own some of the investments that we mention in this report.