Jeremy Le Sueur – Managing / Investment Director
Jeremy has worked in finance for 20 years, first working as a clerk in a stockbroker’s office in London in 1988.
He has worked in many roles:
- International fund manager in London, covering global equity and bond markets
- Institutional broker in Hong Kong
- Pension fund manager for private and corporate clients (SIPPs & SSASs)
- UK Fund Manager, nominated for UK All Companies Fund Manager of the Year 2005 and held the Citywire AAA rating
- Activist fund manager and Director (Fund Management) at Hermes Fund Managers Ltd, owned by the British Telecom pension fund
Jeremy read history at Oxford University. He is married with two children.
Other interests include swimming, travel, current affairs and growing organic vegetables on his allotment.