Discretionary Portfolio Management
Discretionary management of a portfolio is when:
- We invest your money in line with your agreed risk structure
- We take the buy and sell decisions in the portfolio
- We exercise care and forethought at all times with your portfolio
- We review the portfolio at least twice a year. In reality, we are watching carefully all our client holdings on a more frequent basis, in response to market conditions
- We can place up to 50% of the portfolio in cash to protect the value of client assets in times of market distress
- Your 4 Shires ISA will be considered to be part of the portfolio structure
- We will take into account any income requirements you may have
- We will take any special considerations you may have into account
- We have high standards for client communication, which can be viewed on this website (click the above link)
Our minimum portfolio size is £100,000. This minimum size could be a normal portfolio and an ISA portfolio that combined is worth £100,000. Many investment managers now have a higher minimum amount that they will invest on your behalf.
We warmly welcome relatively modest sums, and will give you the same level of personal service as any other client.
Please contact us to see how we can help manage your investments.
Stocks and Shares ISAs
We provide stocks and shares ISAs for our clients, to enhance the tax efficiency of the portfolios.
The 4 Shires ISA is an excellent way to make tax efficient investments, and enjoy capital gains tax free and income tax free investing.
By making regular annual contributions, you can grow your ISA into a large tax efficient investment pot.
Your ISA portfolio will also count towards our minimum portfolio size of £100,000. Many investment managers now have a higher minimum amount that they will invest on your behalf.